Montachusett Joint Transportation Committee
The Montachusett Joint Transportation Committee (MJTC) is a planning advisory group, established under agreements among the Montachusett Regional Planning Commission (MRPC) and the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT). The purpose of the MJTC is to provide the mechanism for an open and broadly participatory intermodal transportation planning process with maximum involvement on the part of local communities, officials and citizenry. The MJTC seeks to provide input into the development of the TIP, the UPWP, the RTP, the PPP and to act as a means to effective local public input throughout the process. Beginning in March 2017, the MJTC moved their regular meeting date to the second Wednesday of every month at 6:30 p.m. at the MRPC Office. Please check the calendar to confirm meetings of the MJTC.
News & Announcements
- MPO Endorses FFY 2017-2021 Highway TIP Amendment #3 and PPP Amendment #1
- FFY 2016 Federal Obligation Report for the Montachusett Region
- Montachusett MPO Endorses FFY 2017-2021 TIP and 2016-2017 UPWP
- Montachusett MPO Endorses 2016 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP)
- Coordinated Public Transit - Human Services Plan Update Endorsed by MPO