The Community Development Department works with our communities to promote economic opportunity, support safe affordable housing choices, preserve the natural environment and enhance the quality of life. We do this by providing professional services; collaborate with other organizations, agencies and individuals; and identify and secure public and private investment in support of community goals.
Among our services:
- Grant writing and administration
- Housing and commercial rehabilitation programs
- Septic repair programs
- Lead paint abatement assistance
- Affordable housing development
- Administration of public facility and infrastructure projects
- Supervision of public social service programs
- Technical assistance with municipal management and planning
- Procurement assistance
- Project management
For more information please contact Brian Keating at (978)345-7376 extension 305.
|Brian Keating||(978) 345-7376 ext 305|